Sunday, September 18, 2011

She Wishes for Fishes!

When I read the prompt for Friday I thought for a while and searched my mind for something that was Mesmerizing to me. So many things came to mind I'm not sure how I ended up with the idea of patterns and fishes. I have always liked drawing fish and patterns fascinate me. I think they mesmerize me. I feel relaxed when painting them and figuring out pleasing patterns makes me happy. I used one of my favorite blue greens and used the complementary color,orange for her hair. Gotta love those colors. Working on so many things these past few weeks I haven't joined If for a few weeks. It feels good to take the time to create on the run so to say. ....I want to post a picture of my favorite flower I have on my deck but it is dark so I will try to remember tomorrow....Watching my Granddaughters can also be mesmerizing as they change and grow each and every day. It's funny I didn't seem to notice my own children growing as much. I think raising children is the hardest thing to do and while it is going on we take each day as it comes and almost become robots in the process. So much to do in so little time.... I was swept up in the everyday drama and the time passed sooooo fast...But now not being totally responsible for them I can enjoy their changing from a distance. It is a hard job to protect these little critters but a wonderful chance to give wonderful people to the universe....If we would all just treat others as we ourselves would want to be treated...what a great place the world would be...so next time you are not in such a good mood try to remember to be as nice as you can as the people around us are all in the same boat. Just wanting to be treated desently and with respect....it's funny how others react to a little kindness.....it can be mesmerizing........

3 comments: