Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just waiting to see what the topic is for this weeks IF. I was inspired by a painting I saw in a magazine (I'm addicted to them) I liked , so I tried my hand at the style of the one I saw. I find it interesting and of course realized the water should be reworked with more balance in the fish department. But my Granddaughter loved it, so that is good. The day is beautiful and my wind chimes are blowing gently in the breeze. I can see the American flag blowing on the front deck and that makes me smile and feel warm and happy. Looking forward to making some bookmarks this weekend for a local club that makes care packages for breast cancer patients. Little things to help them through the experience of recovering. I have made them pink in the past but this time I'm going for bright colors with sass. Something the women will want many years after they are well. Talk to you soon and I will hopefully have an illustration for IF......good days with gentle breezes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment