Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter wonderland...

I don't have to much experience with winter weather. I believe that snow is an unnatural state for water to be in. I remember the first time as a teen I had been to the snow and wore my sandals, not thinking I might need something more to protect my feet. My Mother always made me wear many layers of clothes under my Halloween costumes and I felt just like the little child in my picture. How do you move this way...its funny I now have some unwanted pounds and they feel a little like an extra bit of clothes. If we could only remove them as easy as getting undressed! I feel like I am getting a cold as most of the family has one is some form or the other. I will drink lots of liquids and make some chicken soup you know it is good for the soul....Fog has just rolled in...surf is high and the wind is cold....enough weather report.....all is almost good but better than most....I am thankful for all I have......

No comments:

Post a Comment