Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday, little Tuesday....

Yay, the Sun is out in Southern California and it is getting warmer.Maybe it will seem like summer. I know we are spoiled with mostly wonderful weather but sometimes it is rather gloomy.Family back from camping, they had fun with all the cousins but are always happy to be home. Opened a facebook page for just my Art. I have been filling it and trying to scan as many pictures as I can. I tried to do one first and missed spelled my name,,typo error. Couldn't figure out how to delete it so opened another one. As soon as I figure out how to do it I will.I love the computer but sometimes it is way over my head. I usually just miss the tiny word somewhere... I posted a picture of a boy and his dog and cat in an old fashioned peddle car. I saw the picture in a magazine and I have an old car much like the one in the painting. I changed the clothing and background but the picture was my inspiration. It is funny in what sparks that inspiration. A small picture in a magazine(Love Magazines) or a flower, just anything. My cards are doing well., I sold a lot to a wonderful store in Hollywood Rivera called Harmony Works. The owner Royce has given me ideas and inspiration. Speaking of inspiration I have to get to work, lots of ideas for a project I have, better get busy....have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment