Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Can't believe it has been almost a week since I have written anything. I have been so busy with the holiday and all. Had a great weekend celebrating the 4th. Attended a party and talked to a friends Son I hadn't seen since he was about 8 years old. He is now 51 and looks very much like is Dad. He has a step Mother that tried to keep him away from his natural Mother for years and isn't liked very much by anyone. His real parents have since passed away and I helped fill in the gaps about his Mother from my point of view. I just don't understand how adults can think that a child doesn't have enough love for more than one parent. She is selfish and will be the one alone in the end. The Son has turned out really well and I'm sure his Mother would be sooooo proud of him. Funny how life works....it continues to daze and amaze me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment