Friday, April 12, 2013

IF Wild

This is how some of the Wild animals celebrate! I hope we all can celebrate every day that we are given. Whether it be a lesson we need to learn or just a day of pure enjoyment! I live near the beach and every time I drive by I check to see if I can spot some Dolphins swimming close to shore. Often I see the circle of birds eating the remains of the pod on a feeding day. And when you look close you can see the little fins skimming the water. And on a really lucky day the beautiful beast are jumping and playing. The thrill never leaves me and I want to jump too and point it out to those that are passing by and haven't noticed the spectacular show that is going on! I wish for you today something that you will make you feel as I do when I see the wonderful performance. Good luck and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment