Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Almost Thanksgiving....

Sneaky snake is eyeing Shena Queen of the Jungle's Mango she has picked for lunch. He has slithered up the tree and is contemplating how to take a BIG bite out of the fruit. Perhaps he will take it all, who knows?..... It is Wednesday and Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Our group has gotten quite small and it will be different from usual. We have always had our family and a few others that need a place to hang their hat for the day. But I guess that is good that all are planing their days and don't need to be here. I feel the empty Holiday nest coming on and I'm sure I will miss the confusion and noise. But why miss it? I will try my best to keep up the tradition and be rowdy and busy and eat until I hurt. Mother is seeing better, my kids are well and my Sister and her Daughter will be with me. I think we can fill the bill and celebrate all we have to be thankful for...... I'm still redoing my workspace and finding it hard to relocate all of my Stuff. Just not enough room, it has been fun like seeing old friends when I open a basket and find things I have forgotten about. So have a warm and safe day and I hope you have alot to be thankful for, I DO.....

1 comment:

  1. This work is vibrant! I love the details on her clothes and the snake looks very cute but sneaky indeed! Enjoy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete