Friday, September 10, 2010

Here is my IF Proverbs contribution. I wanted these three cats to be tough and scary a bit mean looking, not my usual fun and happy cat. This mouse has a surprise in store for him when he turns around as he has no idea that anyone is behind him, more or less this trio. I believe education in any form is power. My Father was a Jack of all trades and even a master of many. He let my Sister and I putter around in the garage with him. He taught us about hammers, saws and any thing else he was working on so we never knew "girls" were not supposed to do such things. I have such fond memories of spending time with him just hanging out. He was patient and calm and always seemed to know how to do anything! My Son is very much like my Dad and his Dad too. He never seems to see a job he can't do. I like that in a Man or should I say person. I try to do the same but being trapped in a feminine body has left me with not as much physical strength as I would like. And as I get older the limitations become more frustrating. Ugg!!! I will fight until the end!!! I just won't let anyone know if I'm having trouble doing something, bluffing is another good thing to know how to do....tee hee....I hope this little Mouse can bluff his way out of this situation..I'm betting he IS entertaining and smart and very, very fast!

2 comments:

  1. Your cats certainly do have sinister grins! Especially the middle one! Great illustration of the concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like the cat licking his lips eyeing that yummy yummy dancing mouse!

    ReplyDelete