Saturday, June 19, 2010

Iam a freelance artist living in Manhattan Beach ca. I love drawing and painting and if I don't get the chance every day I feel Im missing something. Here is my first piece of artwork for "Illustration Friday". I did do 3 paintings for Ripple last week as I thought it was such a wonderful way to help the horrible oil spill get better. I was inspired in this painting for "Paisley" by the stars and the names that they have. My little guys are talking over their opinions of what this star shape is. Im excited to join Illustration Friday. And Iam looking forward to other ideas.

2 comments:

  1. nice effect with the white in the sky, and very clever take than everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet illustration and a really lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete