Monday, August 30, 2010

IF Immovable

Here we are again..thank goodness, they used to say I will see you again if the creek don't rise. Here is California it should be if the Earth don't move. My contribution to IF this week was inspired by my house rule "Never move a sleeping Cat" and if you have a Cat on your lap you are excused from doing anything else but holding the precious little creature. I know you that don't appreciate a good Cat are probably gaging about now, But we Cat lovers truly understand that rule and probably have similar guidelines that they live by. At one time we had 6 Cats. I had only looked for 2 of them the rest just showed up and stayed. We now have my Cat and my Daughters Cat. My Daughter's Cat is 17 years old and always to chase and torment my 9 year old girl cat. We don't know why and have tried many, many things to stop it but a spray bottle with water in it works quite well. I of course have to be here to help so she runs much faster than he does so it works. Busy weekend I bar tended at my girlfriends class reunion. We are all about the same age in our 60s and you know you don't really change much on the inside. The ones that drank to much at parties still do and the pretty ones still think they are pretty. My friend is truly pretty inside and out and people flock to her house to be around her. She enjoys all (well almost all) of their company and the food and drink was great. I enjoy being on the edge of the party as I didn't know many of them but being able to watch and laugh with everyone is always fun. Margaritas were the most requested and beer of course was consumed. Im not sure there will be another next year but my friend has a year to recuperate and if I know her she will be game for the festivities again. I felt happy to have been of service..... My youngest Niece is still visiting and were are enjoying her company as her school starts next week and she will be very busy so we are taking advantage of the time. ......I'm still enjoying the different drawing challenges and still marvel at all the different takes on one topic. As they say Viva la difference! I need to vacuum , I know I don't clean but gotta been done....Have a safe week and check out all the difference sites with the drawing ideas and don't forget Ripple, Kelly is still chugging along but I don't know for how much longer...Thanks again Kelly, you have really made a difference!

3 comments: