Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday, Monday.....

Here is my picture for IF. I love bird cages but do not like ever closing a bird cage door. I don't like keeping things in cages....animals...people...thoughts.... I hope you can see this girl is as excited as the bird to see him leave the cage. I think closed cage doors represent to me closing options. And when your options are taken away there is not hope. I think that is one of the most important thing that money can buy is options. Had a busy weekend my Daughter had a garage sale as we cleaned out an shed we really hadn't looked though in years. It was fun seeing old things and more fun being able to part with some of them and not looking back. The truck came to pick up the unsold things today and I will have to admit to making a couple of trips to the pile of STUFF to retrieve one last thing...can't help my self. Visited with my Mother and Sister and Niece while doing the sale and enjoying the beautiful day outside. Although my mind was working on my Art work for IF. I have to admit I wanted to run inside and get started on it but I waited till everyone was busy with their things. So hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed painting it. Have a wonderful week whatever you do. I know I will do my best to do so.......

1 comment:

  1. love the colors and sparkly flight - almost looks like a fable.

    ReplyDelete