Friday, August 6, 2010

My Daughter is having a garage sale tomorrow. She has worked so hard to remove all the STUFF we have gathered. Some is hard to part with but with a reality check I have done so. I used to love to go to the sales every Saturday morning and then I realized that I didn't have any place to put them. I'm moving things around all the time in hopes to create more space...funny how our minds work....My Sister and Niece are joining in the sale and helping. It is always fun to see the people and talk to them. But some show up at 6:30 and want to be first...I talked to someone once and they had put on their signs "Early Birds will be charged double" It worked.....Today was beautiful and the Ocean looked so blue you know that deep blue green it just takes my breath away.... and the sounds that the Sea Gulls make as they fly to and from the beach is confronting. Some things change but some thank goodness, stay the same.Better go for now I wish everyone a good and peaceful weekend. Don't know if I will get a chance to draw but the idea for IF is in my head. It's getting terrible I would rather draw and paint than do anything. It gives me a calm feeling and I feel so good when I'm finished with my creation and I am pleased. ...most of the time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment