Saturday, June 26, 2010

After a busy day yesterday it is nice to play catch up with my housework and art work. My Sister and Niece are visiting and we talked to my other Niece via Skype in Brazil....Gotta love Skype...my Son spent almost 1 year in Brazil waiting for his Wife to get her Visa to move to the USA. During that time he was really really ill. Skype saved a Mothers soul having a sick child so far away and not being able to help. His Wonderfu Wife took the lap top into the hospital and I could actually look at his face to see how he was doing. Mothers will understand...All is well and they are home but "I LOVE SKYPE" will be my motto....Love Ripple also... My life long friend Tish Rogers donated some beautiful sea paintings. I felt so proud....and I see they have sold of course. I feel so happy to be in the presence of all of the great artists...Love Kelly for coming up with the idea...I haven't been inspired by the topic "Satellite" as of yet for Illustration Friday...will think some more about it... Oh well off to the salt mines as they used to say......

1 comment:

  1. I love skype too. It's how I keep in touch with my family in the other side of the hemisphere. :)

    ReplyDelete