Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow baby angels dance in the cold winter weather! I think snow is an unnatural state for water. Growing up at the beach I love the warm season and beautiful ocean. But different strokes for different folks. I still a bit numb from the losses my family has had this year and topping it off my beloved cat Sadie passed away on Saturday. She had been my faithful companion for 12 years and for the first time in over 20 years I find myself cat less. Seems funny and I keep expecting to see her come around the corner. No pets for a while I need to take time to reflect on the past year and how to make the best of it. Thank goodness for the kids and their kids to make the holiday somewhat normal. I think of the parents and families of those lost in Connecticut everyday. I can't even imagine their loss. My thoughts and prayers are being sent to them. May they be able to breathe in this time of grief. I will try to dance like the snow babies and I AM thankful for all of my blessings!And I hope for a new and better year ahead for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, adorable! But you typed the link in wrong at IF! You may want to submit again. (And you can always copy and paste your link instead of typing it in!)

    So terribly sorry about your cat. I hope you feel better. Maybe one day not too long from now you'll wander down to the Humane Society and find someone new there waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete